Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Old and The New


Life is sure to throw us all a few curve balls as we journey along our authentic paths.  I'm reminded of countless wondrous excursions journeyed through this thing call life. The joy of friendship has been steadfast throughout my years.  Life has taught me that beauty comes and goes, but quality time with friends is always in style.  At Girls Night Out, I find that you simply- just get to be a girl. 

One of my favorite books on friendship is "Of Mice and Men", written by Nobel prize-winning author John Steinbeck.

A favorite friendships song: Footprints In The Sand by Leona Lewis.

I encourage you to embrace both of them and hope that you find them just as endearing as I have.

I wish for you the ultimate joy of splendorous friendships - both old and new.


Bunco with new diva girls
 




Footprints In The Sand:



Link to IPIC:  There are only two IPICs in Texas:















No comments:

Post a Comment