Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Back in the Saddle - Divaliciousness!


So, what have I been doing?  I celebrated my 12th wedding anniversary. I vacationed in Atlanta and visited with both a high school and college friend. I hadn’t seen my high school best friend in at least 20 years. I attended various training classes for my job and met interesting people. I went home to Mississippi to tailgate with high school classmates that I hadn’t seen in years. I visited Angolo Prison with my father and stepmother. All signs point to having lost a friendship. I had a car accident in which my car was totaled. I recently had an early 47th birthday celebration. I owned a truth that I had previously been unable to. Today, October 24, is my birthday and I wanted to start sharing again.  I humbly thank all who have expressed their admiration for the blog and graciously asked that I continue.

I vividly remember celebrating my 46th birthday last year with a few couple friends for brunch.  Wow! What difference a year can make.  What I know for sure is that life is about growth. If you aren't moving forward, you are not making the right decisions. At this time in my life, I'm more in tune to my growth and more importantly my complacently. 
I'm anxious to share my experiences over the past couple of months.  Unfortunately, It would be both Impossible and ineffective to express in one posting.   Since I'm a nontraditional kind of girl, I'll start backwards.  Most people celebrate milestones, I'm not most people.  I celebrated my 47th birthday - Divalicious- style.  


OOOOH-AWWWH!













































1 comment: