Friday, April 13, 2012

Ménage 'a Trois


I'm the type of girl who doesn't shy away from a challenge.  This past weekend, my dear husband propositioned me to participate in a threesome.  He articulated the details of the arrangement and promised a ride on the wild side. He provided detail description of her beauty, charisma, and sex appeal.  Let me warn that it is imperative that the 'third wheel' is a beauty.  However, it is just as imperative that she isn't as beautiful as you are. He delicately pointed out that she is a showstopper when her top is down.  After hearing all arguments in favor of this threesome, I agreed to give this black beauty a test drive.  Easter weekend, we set out on this exploration and the results are phenomenal.  The attention garnered was fascinating; captivating all that witness.  I was delightfully intrigued and overwhelmed by the magnitude of onlookers.  In short, this experience was worth the ride and worth repeating. I literally had to hold on to my hat.  Included are a few photographs for your viewing pleasure.  Don't be jealous - you too can enjoy an Ménage 'a Trois.

Black Beauty:









1 comment: