Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Choosing Happy!


I identify myself in the spiritual realm; opposed to the religious.  However, I have exponential zeal for the religious scholars I'm surrounded by. Embracing individual uniqueness oftentimes requires casting a wider net of tolerance.  I remain humbled by my inner circle of friends and family who hold steadfast to their truths; but have the courage, mindset, and desire to embrace individuality.  In a society where it's easy to ostracize one based on ignorance and fear, I stay encouraged by courageous people. 

Troubles don’t last always.  I will not breathe life into pain, suffering and despair.  They do not deserve my nurturing and expending my joy.  I will not be heartache's assistant.  I will exhaust my energy moving triumphantly in the pursuit of happiness.  When wisps of trouble rear its ugly head, I will strive to remain steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the spirit of love.  I choose happy.  I choose happy

**When you live your truth, you are empowered to live boldly and triumphantly.  Live your truth!

 *Here is a link to my sister's website who is a minister in Chicago, IL:   www.queenvashti.com 



1 comment: