Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Joy of Indulgence



On yesterday, my dear friend and I escaped into a world of pure tranquility, leaving all our worries behind.  Nordstrom Spa was the vehicle into this magnificent state of peace and calmness.  My husband is responsible for this trip to ultimate relaxation as this was part of my Christmas present.  I had the pleasure of experiencing Nordstrom Spa once before with the same dear friend and had such an amazing time; I was in total shock (as seen in the above photo) when I realized that my gift to Nordstrom Spa was not only for one massage session but for the entire works.  We had promised NOT to exchange gifts this past Xmas; which is another reason I was blown away with the most thoughtful gift.  Spending this spa day with my dear friend, Velena, made this experience AWESOME.  I have amazing friends.  They are all unique and special to me, truly the sources of my inspiration.... wine drinking, gossiping, shopping, laughing, crying.  You know...all things FRIEND.  Be thankful if you have just one.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/spa-nordstrom-appointments 

3 comments:

  1. Sheila, kudos to you for having the guts to tell your truth! I hear counselors say all of the time that expressing your thoughts is the first step towards one's healing process. Kudos!!

    By the way, my hubby also purchased a spa package at Nordstrom's for me. I haven't used it yet. However, reading this posting and seeing the photos makes me want to make an appointment. ;) Two thumbs up to your hubby for making you feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm thinking Girl's Spa 'getaway'. It has to be on all our bucket lists.

      Delete