Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Friendship you can believe in


October of last year, I celebrated my 46th birthday with five of my special couple friends, along with the hubby.  We gathered for a delicious brunch at Q de Cheval Restaurant in the intercontinental Hotel.  The varieties of foods were wonderful.  There is always celebration when wonderful friends gather in love and in the spirit of giving and sharing.  Initially, I was expecting to celebrate with four couples because my wonderful girlfriend, Ruth, had planned to be out of town.  So, it was the climax of the evening when I turned around and there she was in the buffet line beside me.  What a splendid surprise.  Friendship is Most important to me and a tremendous portion of my life is center around it.  Friendship is the wheels that keep my life turning even when I’m not.    And the best part, they are classy, sassy and almost as fabulous as I am… ALMOST!


**I’m told by reliable sources that the Intercontinental Hotel has absolutely the best Mother’s Day Brunch.

2 comments: