Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Vous avez beaux yeau!


If you say my eyes are beautiful" is a jewel performed by Whitney Houston and Jermaine Jackson.  The lyrics go on to say, "If you say my eyes are beautiful, it's because they are looking at you and my eyes are just a window of my feelings to come true." Wow! The Power of the eyes reveals our inner most feelings.  They tell our stories of love, hope, hurt, pain, sorry and despair.  Utter not a word; the eyes paint a Picasso of the hopes and desires of our heart. They can dance "I love you" for the one who holds our heart.  They can beacon romance.  They can beg forgiveness.  They can say, "I'm hurting.  I stand in awe at one of our greatest gifts that hold the secrets of the soul. I go forth with a renewed appreciation of my expression through sight with the consciousness of positive energy guiding my vision.  It is my wish that all use this vessel as a cherished vehicle of expression and to keep a watchful eye into the souls of your most loved - the eyes are EVER speaking.  

Lyrics to "If you say my eyes are beautiful":
http://www.elyrics.net/read/w/whitney-houston-lyrics/if-you-say-my-eyes-are-beautiful-lyrics.html

**Vous avez beaux yeau! (French for: "You have beautiful eyes")

No comments:

Post a Comment