Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fierce, Fabulous, and ...


I am certain that confidence, allied with intelligence, is the most superb sex appeal.  Fierce, Fabulous, and Fifty, I recently received an invitation from a friend who is ecstatic about celebrating her upcoming milestone.  The invitation read, Fierce, Fabulous and Fifty.  My first thought was 'Wow', a girl after my own heart.  My second thought was, now, I'm going to have to come up with a different catchy phrase in a couple of years. I am a fan of women who are happy in their own skin, loving themselves for who they wonderfully are.  I recently celebrated this milestone with another friend.  She does not disappoint - ferociously sexy up fifty.  I presented her with a bottle of the most delicious sweet red wines I've tasted and a hoola-hoop.  It is my opinion that a bottle of terrific wine and a hoola-hoop will either keep you sexy or bring your sexy back.  A combination of the adult wine and the kid in you is guaranteed to stir up youthfulness.  No matter your age, celebrate your magnificance daily by honoring your true beautiful self. Baby, I was Born This Way - thanks Lady Gaga.

Fierce, Fabulous and Fifty:






1 comment:

  1. Good times! The hoola-hoop photo is my favorite! Oh, can I look like y'all when I grow up?!?!? (Giggles)

    ReplyDelete